Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
Wilmington Medical Research is a member of PMG, and Integrated Site Network (ISN). Unlike traditional SMO's, we are a fully integrated network of sites solely dedicated to clinical research. The oversight that PMG provides for the clinical trials process across our network ensures quality, compliance and safety. From timely subject recruitment and patient education, to retention of patient volunteers and the collection of quality data for our clients, we are focused on results.
Our Mission as an Integrated Site Network is to provide unparalleled service to our clinical trial partners. We commit to progress, integrity and excellence.
Our organization has the capability to conduct trials in multiple therapeutic areas. PMG has conducted 5,500 Phase I-IV clinical trials since 1979, and we have partnered with 100 major pharmaceutical companies and CRO's.
Wilmington Medical Research is the newest addition to the PMG network, opening in March 2008. Our affiliation with Wilmington Health Associates couples clinical research management experience and experienced investigator talent to provide successful clinical trial services. WMR investigators have over 20 years of combined research experience.
Led by Jonathan Staub, MD and Douglas Lee, MD, WMR investigators have an established record of performance and collectively represent over 20 years of experience conducting trials.
Please visit our Investigator Directory located on our website for more information on Wilmington Medical Research Investigators
The PMG team is comprised of Research Coordinators (averaging 5 years experience), Clinical Research Investigators (averaging 10 years experience), administrative, regulatory, recruitment and laboratory personnel. Site Managers, Network Managers, Directors and an Executive staff ensure excellence among our sites.
Wilmington Medical Research works together with their investigators to identify candidates though electronic medical records from the physician's practice, our research-specific database, local media advertising, and community outreach.
Wilmington Medical Research (WMR), is situated within a comprehensive network of multi-specialty providers, Wilmington Health Associates (WHA). Through an alliance with WHA, WMR offers access to experienced investigators of diverse expertise to serve sponsor and research participant needs in the Wilmington area. With the availablity of an electronic medical records system, WMR is able to utilize a pool of 400,000 potential patient volunteers for clinical research.
Manager of Clinical Operations
Wilmington Medical Research
1202 Medical Center Dr.
Wilmington, NC 28401
- ARTHRITIS AND HEART DISEASE: Research Study
- Cardiovascular Outcomes Study For Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis or Lung Pulmonary: DVT or PE Research Volunteers Needed
- Diabetes: Are you a diabetic with heart problems?
- Do You Struggle With Depression?
- Epilepsy: Research Study
- Heart Disease: Pacemaker Research Volunteers Needed
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE: High blood pressure is a common disease seen in people who also have diabetes. In fact, two out of three adults with diabetes also have high blood pressure.
- Research Volunteers Needed
- Shingles Vaccine: Did You Know That Anyone Who Has Had Chicken Pox Is At Risk Of Developing Shingles?
- Shingles: Have you been diagnosed with Herpes Zoster (shingles) within the last 72 hours?