We are a clinical research organization conducting phase II, III and IV clinical research trials for the pharmaceutical industry.
We bring the following to the clinical research process
- A High-quality to the conduct of clinical trials.
- Fast, Excellent and High enrollment in these studies.
- An experienced team of physicians and coordinators.
- Novel treatments for the participating patients.
- Fast start-up to the clinical process.
- A track record of excellence confirmed by audits.
We conduct phase II, III and IV clinical trials. We have conducted over 50 studies in the last 5 years. The quality of our work was proven during regular monitoring visits, and also audits of our trials, which were triggered by high enrollment. These are some areas in which we have conducted clinical trials. If you don't see your area of interest listed please contact us for more information.
Asthma and Allergy:
- Allergic Rhinitis
Endocrinology and Metabolism:
- Diabetes Type I
- Diabetes Type II
- Thyroid Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Overactive Bladder
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorder
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Tinea Pedis
Arthritis and Rheumatism:
- Low Back Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Advanced Biologics
- I3 Research
- Ilex Oncology
- MDS Pharma
Our principal investigators are all physicians experienced in clinical research and board certified in the following specialties: internal medicine, rheumatology, gastroenterology, cardiology, infectious disease, family practice, pulmonology and sleep medicine, nephrology and endocrinology.
We employ very experienced full time clinical research coordinators and research assistants, specialized in recruitment, lab work, patient vitals, ECGs, Holter monitors, PFTs, ABPMs and other medical procedures. All are trained in GCP and we are HIPPA compliant.
We draw subjects from our extensive database of 8,000 patients, from physician referrals and from advertising done in the Las Vegas area, population over 1,000,000 people.
Our research clinic has approximately 2000 Square feet, including examination rooms, exempt laboratory, ample space for monitoring and is located very close to the Las Vegas Strip and within 10 min. of McCarran International Airport.
Research facilities On Site:
- Locked, temperature controlled and logged, drug storage area, including schedule II medication storage
- Laboratory with centrifuge
- Remote data entry
- 24 hour ambulatory monitoring
- Freezer (-20°), temperature logged
- Blood pressure
- 12 hour visit facilities with TV and VCR
- Ample space for monitor visits
- Infusion therapy
- Pulmonary function testing
- Bone Mineral Density
- In-patient facilities (two hospitals within two miles of facility)
- Treadmill / Stress Testing
- Urinary flow and prostate ultrasound
- Catheterization laboratory
- Interventional Radiology Services
Adrian Bratu, M.D.
Advanced Biomedical Research of America
8420 S. Eastern Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89123