Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
(612) 873-3000 http://www.hcmc.org
Hennepin Healthcare System, Inc. operates Hennepin County Medical Center in downtown Minneapolis and primary care clinics in Minneapolis on East Lake Street and in the Whittier Neighborhood and in the suburban communities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Richfield, and St. Anthony, as well as a retail clinic in the Walmart store in Bloomington.
Hennepin County Medical Center is:
• Minnesota's premier Level 1 Adult Trauma Center and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center with many nationally recognized programs and specialties
• A recognized system of primary care clinics and retail clinics located throughout Hennepin County
• An essential teaching hospital for doctors who go on to practice throughout the state
• A safety net hospital providing care for low-income, the uninsured and vulnerable populations, and
A major employer and economic engine in Hennepin County.