Scope of Services
- First Time in Man Safety/Tolerance
- Drug Interactions
- Metabolic Balance
- Clinical Efficacy and Safety
- Dose Ranging and Definition
- Special Populations
- Claims and Labeling Support
- Post Marketing Studies
- Rx to OTC Conversion
OCRC has expertise in evaluating products and conducting research trials in the following areas of study:
- Anti-Infective (outpatient)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Weight Loss
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Smoking Cessation
Our streamlined and thorough planning, coordination and monitoring process ensures both efficiency and exacting quality. At OCRC we...
- Enjoyed a close working relationship with IRBs so your research protocol can be reviewed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Appoint a coordinator who is familiar with every aspect of your protocol to be a one-call source of information for you.
- Support you in developing protocols by defining clinical parameters.
- Implement a recruiting and scheduling deadline that will meet your milestone needs.
- Provide outstanding patient care under the personal supervision of Dr. Marbury.
- Adhere strictly to all GCP and GLP guidelines.
- Update your project daily and inform you quickly and accurately about any adverse events.
Orlando is one of the fast-growing cities in the U.S. and the million-plus metro-area population encompasses all major demographic groups for patient populations.
OCRC has a broad participant base that is continually augmented and replenished by a highly successful recruiting program that taps private practices and local hospitals, universities and retirement communities.
- Healthy volunteers
- Renal Insufficiency
- Hepatic Dysfunction
- Symptomatic Volunteers
Orlando Clinical Research Center (OCRC) is an independent Phase I-IV custom built 35,000 SF research site specifically designed for Phase 1 trials. The new facility includes 100 in-house volunteer beds, dual lead digital telemetry, an upgraded security system with card key access and digitally recorded cameras, as well as a special treatment area with 12 hospital beds (6 of which are plumbed for onsite hemodialysis).
- 100 beds for subject confinement
- Separate accommodations for men and women
- Recreational amenities:
- Pool table
- computer room with high speed and modem internet connections
- Direct TV
- Cable TV in all rooms
- VCR and DVD Players
- 24 hour medical coverage
- Private Client Monitoring Room
- 12 exam rooms
- Large special Treatment Lab with 12 hospital bed (6 are plumbed for dialysis)
- Certified sample processing laboratory
- Freezers: 2 (-70°C) and 2 (-20°C)
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Computerized EKG machines
- Registered Dietitian Consultant
Thomas Marbury, M.D.
Orlando Clinical Research Center
5055 South Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32909
- A Randomized, Open label, Multicenter, Dose and Duration Finding Study to Evaluate the Sustained Virologic Response of the HCV Protease Inhibitor Danoprevir (RO5190591) Boosted with Low Dose Ritonavir (danoprevir/r) in Combination with Pegasys and Copegus versus Pegasys and Copegus alone in Treatment-Naive Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 or 4 Virus Infection
- Effect of Moderately Impaired Hepatic Function on the Pharmacokinetics of Ospemifene in Postmenopausal Women