Huntsville, Alabama 35801
Medical Affiliated Research Center, Inc. (MARC) is a multi-specialty research center that conducts phases II, III and IV clinical trials. MARC has 7500 square feet devoted to clinical trials. The research staff includes a urologist, a gynecologist, a dermatologist, a neurologist, gastroenterologists, a psychiatrist, family practice physicians, 2 registered dieticians, and a certified diabetes educator. We have 12 clinical research coordinators, including one nurse practitioner, with experience ranging from 1 to 14 years. Six of the clinical research coordinators are certified. Our support staff includes a business manager, recruitment manager, regulatory specialist, lab technician, administrative assistants, recruitment specialists, marketing specialist, and a receptionist. MARC has a large research database with 500 healthy volunteers that we acquired from recent advertisements. We are located .3 tenths of mile from Huntsville Hospital and utilize their emergency services.
Dr. James G. McMurray, a well-known Urologist in Huntsville since 1974, founded MARC. MARC became incorporated in 1995 where Sherry Brooks has served as Director of Research for eleven years. Sherry Brooks has thirteen years of research experience and is a main component to the tremendous growth and development, as well as, the wide notoriety of MARC.
MARC is a well-known research center both in the local community and the industry due to its reputation for extensively trained employees who are devoted to the highest standards of patient care at all times. Our entire staff is committed to producing highly effective and efficient data in an effort to facilitate FDA approval and bring new treatment options to the market.
Total Number of Trials: > 511
James G. McMurray, MD
American Board of Family Practice
Timothy M. Howard, MD
American Board of Neurology, American Board of
Harry L. McDaris, MD
American Board of Obstetrics and
Anne Marie Reidy, MD
American Board of Urology
James G. McMurray, MD
American Board of Internal
Suresh Karne, MD
Eric Janssen, MD
Secure Drug Storage, Work Area For CRA, Conference Room, Secure Record Storage, Centrifuge On Site, Phlebotomy, Freezer (-20°F), Freezer (-70°F), Dedicated Refrigerator, ECG, X-Ray, Full Laboratory, Urine Laboratory, AUDIO Suite, Doppler, ECG Ambulatory, Spirometry, Uroflow, Ultrasound, Rigiscan, Polysomnography.
Closest Major Airport
Huntsville International Airport
Points of Interest
Medical Affiliated Research Center, Inc. is located in Huntsville, Alabama, near the Huntsville Space & Rocket Center.
Director of Research
Medical Affiliated Research Center, Inc.
303 Williams Ave., Suite 512
Huntsville, AL 35801
- "They said my surgery could affect my desire...and it did."
Be Informed! Make Time! Ask Questions!
Make Time. Advance Science. Donate
- A research study with a pharmaceutical company evaluating the effects of an investigational drug for Type 2 Diabetes is being conducted.
- Are you a man who has any of the following urinary symptoms caused by an enlarged prostate?
- Are you a Man who has any of the following Urinary Symptoms caused by an Enlarged Prostate?
- Are you controlling your diabetes or is it controlling you?
- Do you have Erectile Dysfunction?
- Do You Have Kidney Disease? Do You Have High Triglycerides?
- Do you have Type 2 Diabetes?
- Do you suffer from severe reflux or heartburn?
- Gout : Clinic Research Study
- High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure? Overweight? Worried about Diabetes?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Is Daily Birth Control One Too Many Things to Remember?
- Millions fo people struggle to manage their Type 2 Diabetes. Are you one of them?
- Nighttime BPH Signaling You?
- Patient with Diabetes
- Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction
- Prostate Problems?