Bingham, Utah 84088
Advanced Clinical Research has specialized in conducting community based clinical research since 1984 and has extensive experience in a variety of therapeutic areas in Phase II-IV trials. ACR has managed over 700 clinical trials and enrolled more than 9,000 patients within our two independent locations in Boise, Idaho and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Our centers are exclusively dedicated to multi-therapeutic clinical research and offer a wide range of services and support to the pharmaceutical industry. Our sites are built on providing sponsors with high quality research and reliable patient enrollment in a timely manner. We have electronic patient databases, dedicated patient recruitment and marketing divisions, data entry and internal quality -assessment programs. ACR and our sister site, Rapid Medical Research (RMR), are proud members of the Elite Research Network (ERN).
Advancing Medicine.Enhancing Life.
ACR specializes in Phase II through IV clinical trials including:
ACR works closely with multi-specialty physicians in the community. ACR's principal and sub- investigators average 15 years of clinical research experience. These investigators conduct patient visits at ACR's dedicated research centers and pride themselves in being very active in the studies they are conducting.
ACR-Utah's medical director and Principal Investigator, Dr. Judith Kirstein, has been conducting research with ACR since 1992.
ACR's experienced research staff includes our Principal Investigator Dr. Judith Kirstein and team of multi-therapeutic Investigators, 5 full time Research Coordinators, 2 full time dedicated Patient Recruiters, 1 Full time Regulatory Specialists, Research Assistant, Contract and Budget specialist, QA Specialist, Business Development Specialist, Laboratory Staff and several support staff.
ACR Research Centers have teams of dedicated and experienced study coordinators located onsite, longstanding, actively involved investigators, formal, comprehensive training programs, electronic patient databases, dedicated patient recruitment and marketing divisions, considerable experience with electronic data capture and patient diary/drug accountability products. We also have standardized internal quality assurance programs and dedicated regulatory department, assuring rapid and accurate document submission including the ability to utilize central IRBs.
ACR has a large database of potential subjects of over 7,000 on site that it uses to recruit. They receive patient referrals from their Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigator's practices and other local physicians. ACR has male and female subjects in a variety of age groups from Pediatrics to Adult to Geriatric. They work closely with many sponsors on recruitment strategies for media advertising as well.
ACR Utah is located in a customized, state-of-the-art, 5000 square foot facility on the Jordan Valley Hospital campus in West Jordan, Utah (a Salt Lake City suburb). This office has been equipped with over 6000 feet of voice and high speed data cables. There are 5 exam rooms, 2 monitor rooms, a secure, limited access and temperature controlled medication room, dedicated laboratory, large coordinator and investigator work area, large conference area, and a fully equipped administrative center.
Advanced Clinical Research
3590 West 9000 South Suite 300
West Jordan, UT 84088
- Are you 50 years of age or older? Participate in an investigational study for a shingles vaccine
- Are you no longer turned on when the lights turn off? We invite you to be part of a medical research study for women who have lost their sexual desire.
- Current smokers and ex-smokers needed for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) study
- Do you have Type 2 Diabetes? We are enrolling adult volunteers now
- Have you been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (A-Fib)? You may be a candidate for an A-Fib study. This study will evaluate the effectiveness and safety of idrabiotaparinux for the prevention of stroke in patients with A-Fib.
- Have you or someone you know been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Do you suffer from abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea?
- Take control of Gout-participate in an investigational drug research study