DiscoveResearch, Inc., is a dedicated clinical research site headquartered in Beaumont, Texas, established in 1999.
DiscoveResearch has an extensive sponsor/CRO customer base and endeavors to make our services increasingly available to industry leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies in Beaumont, TX and surrounding areas.
- Cardiovascular (hypertension, lipid disorders)
- Dermatology (eczema, psoriasis, acne, HSV, VZV, fungal disease)
- Endocrine (diabetes, osteoporosis, obesity, thyroid dysfunction)
- Gastroenterology (IBS, IBD, GERD, EE, dyspepsia)
- Infectious Disease (bacterial infections-UTI, URI, LRI, OM)
- Neurology (migraine, Alzheimer's disease, pain management, DPN, Fibromyalgia)
- Women's Health/Gynecology (contraception, incontinence, dysmenorrhea, HRT, Hot Flash)
- Psychiatry (GAD, MDD, bipolar disorder, ADHD)
- Respiratory (asthma, allergy, COPD, smoking cessation)
- Pain/Inflammation (RA, OA, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, tendonitis/bursitis)
- Urology (BPH, ED)
- Vaccines (pediatric, adolescent, adult)
- Consumer Medicine
The Beaumont site is the headquarters for DiscoveResearch, Inc. The Company runs under Director of Operations, Matt Bullock, (BS Animal Science/Biochemistry, former-CCRC/CCRA) in industry since May 1988. Our Beaumont office has 3 dedicated research coordinators. CRC staff have varying levels of experience and several other staff serve in administrative and regulatory support roles.
Southeast Texas encompasses a large geographical area. For the purpose of conducting clinical research, DiscoveResearch markets to the four counties of Jefferson, Hardin, Orange, and Chambers. The general population of this mid-sized community exceeds 390, 000.
African American: 95, 000
Under 18: 114,000
Between 18 & 65: 221,000
Over 65: 51,000
NOTE: Demographic figures are based on 2000 Census Data, and are rounded to the nearest 100.
DiscoveResearch, Inc., is a dedicated clinical trials unit located in Beaumont, Texas (~70 miles east of Houston). Our center specializes in conducting phase II-IV clinical trials.
Our office laboratory and medical equipment includes: CLIA exemption certificate, collection and storage facilities for biological specimens, refrigerator, ultra-low freezer (-40 C); locked limited access drug storage, and extensive state-of-the art diagnostic and patient monitoring equipment. Pharmacy services are available on demand for DEA controlled substances or other circumstances that would require licensed pharmacist.
Matt Bullock, President & Director of Operations
3420 Fannin, Suite 175
Beaumont, TX 77701