Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
In 1917, Highland Clinic Sanitarium opened its doors at 1006 Highland Avenue in Shreveport, fulfilling the vision of J.A. Hendrick, MD. Most of the original physicians were experienced in general practice, with an interest or training in some particular area of medicine. As the number of physicians increased, so did their level of postgraduate training. A nursing school began as part of the hospital when it opened.
The Clinic's desire to make services convenient and accessible to our patients is reflected by the many "roadtrip" clinics our physicians hold throughout the Ark-La-Tex. Taking Healthcare to the People.